House and Land – Lakeland, Pakenham

House and Land package in Lakeland, Pakenham
10% deposit with balance on completion.

Full Turnkey 3 & 4 Bed House
Great for Living in, Investment or SMSF!

The project is walking distance to Cardinia Road Railway station in which you have direct access to 3 Monash University campuses including Berwick, Clayton and Caulfield on Pakenham train line. There is a local shopping next to the train station as well and you will have direct access to M1, as shown in the map below.

 

 

This package is full turn key including kitchen stone bench top, air conditioning and landscaping. It is quite rare to find a one part contract where the you only need to pay 10% once signed the contract and the remaining 90% once the property is completed and ready to hand over, especially with house and land package. This is also great for SMSF purchase.

 

ACCESSIBILITY

Direct freeway connections to CBD.

500 meters to Cardinia Road Railway Station

250 meters walk to a Major Activity Centre.

 

 

RECREATION- 8 Hectares of Recreational Reserve.

SCHOOLS –Closed to Pakenham Lakeside Primary School, Maranatha Christian School, Pakenham Secondary College, St Patrick’s Catholic College and Beaconhills College.

 

Significant Stamp Duty savings are available for purchases off the plan. You only pay stamp duty on the land, not the house, saving you tenth of thousands on stamp duty.

 

For more information, Call Sang on 0431 431 807 or fill in your details below and we will get back to you.